Look! Major website changes! Y’all, I have been working so hard on this. And I knew if it didn’t happen before Hunter arrives, it wasn’t going to happen any time soon.
So here are some new things you can look for:
- optimization for iphone! and ipad! look, I’m mobile-friendly again.
- categories! Right now there are only five. But. There will be more. This is a good starting place. (Is there one I’m missing that’s totally obvious? Let me know!)
- all the social-media follow buttons worth following on the left (with Instagram coming back soon! I’m on instagram hold until I get my new phone next week. It hasn’t worked on my iphone in like, a year. What was my response to that: ehh. So. I’ll get it all fixed up pre-baby though!)
- Did I mention I’m finally mobile friendly again? Because that’s going to be a big deal.
- RSS feed is back!
- On that note, guys. Switch to Feedly. Do it. I really cried over the whole “no more Google Reader” thing. And then I sobbed. And then I hiccuped like you do when you’ve been crying too much. And then I decided I was going to pretend it wasn’t happening because that’s a really emotionally healthy way to go through life. And then I realized it was almost May 1 and I didn’t have a solution and I don’t honestly remember half the names of the blogs I adore (I follow over 100) and then I found feedly and then last night I slept for the first time in weeks. That may or may not be related, but still, take it as an endorsement. Feedly. Be a reader refugee.
That’s a start. I’m so excited! Hooray!